Hotel Review: Komune Resort & Beach Club Gianyar, Bali

11:30 AM Scal 0 Comments

I didn't surf. Well, at least, I have learned how to surf, and able to stand for a couple of time, and decided that surfing is not my cup of tea. But if I surf and travel with my surf board everywhere in the world, I would be grateful and happy to find Komune Resort & Beach Club at one of the best surf spot in Gianyar, Bali.

Surf Board RackEach room in Komune Resort & Beach Club has its own surf board rack at the front, making it convenient to keep your surf board close and safe. And since all of the rooms are in the ground floor, there are no hassles to bring your surf board through stairs after a good morning or evening surf.

But, even if you don't surf, Komune Resort & Beach Club is still a worthy place to spend a few nights at. I was traveling with my wife and 3.5 years old son, and there are enough stuff to entertain all of us for our 2 nights stay. The beach itself, swimming pool, fitness center that is the most complete that I found even compared to 5-star hotel, and a daily outdoor kids movie night to give chances for parents to eat in peace.

The downside? First, price. Komune Resort & Beach Club fall into a more expensive side of the range, although it won't make you broke. The good thing is that, the food is reasonably priced compared to most other hotels. For the experience, I think it is still a good price to pay. The biggest downside for us is the location that is quite far from major crowd at Sanur/Ubud. Sanur will take around 15-20 minutes drive, and Ubud is even longer.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]Komune Beach Lounge The beach lounge, seaside pool, and beach, all in one place at Komune Resorts Gianyar, Bali[/caption]

Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay at Komune Resort & Beach Club Bali. Read my few next posts to find out more details on the room, facilities (Did I told you that the gym is the most complete one?), and how I think Komune Resort & Beach Club as one of the most serious supporter of green planet.

Or, book the hotel via this link, or the hotel's website

0 comments: